We cannot respond to calls direct from the public.
In an emergency dial 112 or 999


Unfortunately we are unable to respond to calls from members of the public who should dial 999 and ask for the appropriate emergency service whenever there is any danger to life or property.

If you are a member of a Statutory Cat 1/2 or Voluntary Agency with whom we have an agreement for Callout. Contact the Duty Controller.

If you are any other organisation that wishes to use our service, please refer to our Want Our Help? page for details of how to register with us. For immediate assistance, organisations who are not registered with us should call 999, or contact their Local Authority.

If you wish to become a member of Surrey 4×4 Response, either as a volunteer driver with your own 4×4, or in a support role see our ‘Join The Team’ page.

If you are a member of a charity or charitable organisation requesting our assistance with fund raising, events or exercises (by providing transport, marshals, communications, and other assistance) please visit the Want Our Help? page

If you would like the contact a member of our Press/Media team please use the form below, and we will respond as soon as we can.