We cannot respond to calls directly from the public.
In an emergency dial 999.

If you are a member of a Statutory Cat 1/2 or Voluntary Agency with whom we have an agreement for Callout contact the Duty Controller.

If you are any other organisation that wishes to use our service, please refer to our Want our Help page. For immediate assistance, organisations who are not registered with us should call 999, or contact their Local Authority Civil Contingencies Unit.

If you are a member of a charity or charitable organisation requesting our assistance with fund raising events (by providing transport, marshals, communications, and other assistance) Resquest our Assistance using our contact form.

Contact our Duty Controller

Agencies should direct all callouts to the appropriate County Emergency Planning / Civil Contingencies Unit duty officer, or Police control for their county, who will call us as per the agreement with that body.

To contact our Duty Controller directly, please use the provided number issued in our MOU:

If not answered leave a Voicemail as this will message all the trustees to gain a rapid response.